Nail Varnish Collection Part 3: Nails Inc


Time for part 3 of my nail varnish collection "series", I don't own many Nails Inc nail varnishes but I thought I would share what I do have. So far I have not paid full price for a single bottle of these as I get them when they have been free with a magazine- most often than not Glamour. 


So let's get started

L-R top row:
Motcomb Street- this is a dark Navy Blue
New York Noir from the Kate Spade NY Collection
Up Town Glamour from the Kate Spade NY Collection
Victoria- this is a Burgundy, also my first Nails Inc nail varnish, yes the fact that I shared my name with it did play a part in the decision. 

L-R bottom row
Hampstead Heath
Victoria & Albert
St James 

I don't actually reach for these enough so I will have to start using them again, I do remember them to be quite quick drying with good colour pay off even with just one coat. 

Nails Inc nail varnishes retail at £11 but as I have got them with Glamour I have only had to pay £2.00, not bad considering you are getting a full size nail varnish for virtually nothing. 

I do want to add to my collection so if you have used Nails Inc what colours would you suggest trying?


Thank you for reading. 


Victoria



Comments

Popular Posts