Wednesday, 23 April 2014

NoTD, very simple Nail Art

Ok so I am just dreadful at nail art, I can just about get my left hand looking somewhat nice but I just can't do my right hand at all.

If I ever attempt to do anything on my nails it is always very simple, one of my favourites is one that I have done today, Polka dots! I mean come on you can team literally any colour together and it will look good.

I haven't taken pictures of the first two steps but I start off using 1 coat of the Rimmel Nail Nurse Rescue then when that is dried I follow up with the BarryM All in One Base Coat, Top Coat & Nail Hardener.
After this has dried it is time to choose the colours to use, today I went for one of the Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints in Sugar Apple- I found that I needed two coats of this.


After these two coats have dried I took a dotting tool, dabbed it into a small amount of the BarryM White Nail Paint and then chose my accent nail.


This could be done on all nails as it is such a subtle way to spice up your nails. 
After all nails are completely dry I top it all off with the BarryM Base Coat, Top Coat & Nail Hardener.

What are your top Nail Art ideas?


Thank you for reading 


Victoria



No comments:

Post a Comment