Monday, 21 April 2014

Weekend Look Book Vol 13

Ok I have to apologise for this post being up late, we have had a new arrival in the family today and I have been on the edge of my seat waiting to meet the little guy so I haven't been able to concentrate on very much other than "I am an Auntie now!!"

I finally got to meet him a couple of hours ago, I think I am in love, when I held him I did get a little tear in my eye- sometimes I get a little over emotional.

Now I can get onto my post without rambling on about being an Auntie (so weird to say but I love it)

Saturday:

Kind of Grunge/Rock style 
Black Skater Skirt: Price Unknown- Internacionale 
Black Tights: most likely £2-3- Primark
Cut out ankle boots- same as so many previous posts
Rolling Stones printed Tee (this is the top I wore when I got to meet 5SOS): £8- Primark 
Sleeveless plaid shirt: Price Unknown- Primark
Denim Jacket (not pictured): 18, Primark

Sunday:

Thought I would get the old converse out for a change: Price unknown but roughly around £34.99- schuh 
Black Mini Skirt- Price unknown- Internacionale
Slouchy "Punk" slogan Tee: Price unknown- Internacionale
Tights- similar to above
and Denim Jacket (not pictured) as above. 

So my Easter weekend has been a pretty good one, on Friday I had a lovely day out with my Mum, Auntie, Grandma and cousins, on Saturday I spent the day celebrating my friends birthday- safe to say I am terrible at mini golf but I had fun regardless and on Sunday April 20th I was made an Auntie for the first time. 
I won't post pictures of the baby on here although there are a couple on my Instagram so if you already follow me on there you will have already seen him. I think I should wrap this up before I ramble on about him. 

Hope you have all had a lovely Eater Weekend


Victoria




No comments:

Post a Comment