York Designer Outlet Mini Haul

To say I don't live that far from the York Designer Outlet I very rarely go- in fact it has been YEARS since I last went and back then I know there wasn't a Cosmetics Company Store (there was however a shop that just sold various colours and styles of card and paper, I am very sad to find out that this store no longer exists there)

Anyway I finally persuaded my mum to take me (this might motivate me to start up my driving lessons again) just so I could see what they have to offer in the CCS, I may have also nipped into Mamas & Papas and picked up a couple items for my nephew (I still can't say that without getting a little giddy).



At first I only bought two items from the CCS but after walking around with my mind still on another lipstick I made my mum come back in with me to see what she thought of it- I ended up buying it so now let's get onto what I bought.


 
MAC: Prepare for Pleasure (LE from the Divine Night Collection) £11 Originally £15.50
Now I have always said that I will not buy a MAC lipstick from the permanent line if there are dupes available on the high street, to me it just makes more sense to buy the more affordable one, but if it's Limited Edition from a collection that would be an exception so when I saw this I HAD to buy it

Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder Compact £13.50 Originally £19.00
I have been trying out various powders lately but nothing seems to look right, even translucent seems to look orange in certain areas so when I saw this I was intrigued it swatches extremely pale so I'm hoping it will be a good match, also the size of it is perfect to pop in your make up bag and you don't have to worry about finding a mirror because there is a large one inside the compact.

 
MAC: Oh Oh Oh ( from the Archie's Girls collection) £11 Originally £15.50
This is the one I ended up going back for, it is such a strange colour in the bullet it looks quite copperish but when swatched it looks SO different, on some people there are definite red tones but when I swatched it on the back of my hand in store it was more purple, apparently it even depends on your natural lip colour so it will be interesting to see what it looks like on me.

Yes I did spend £35.50 on 3 items but sometimes you just have to treat yourself, and the original cost would have been £50 so it's not too bad. 


When we were on our way back to the car I may have been distracted by Whittard and ended up picking up a few items in there as well. 

Dip Infuser- £2.00
Spice Imperial Leaf Tea £2.00 Originally £4.20
Spiced Chai Leaf Tea £2.00 Orignally £4.20 
I don't think there is any way I can justify buying even more tea (I have SO many different variations, I just can't stop buying it) other than that I "just wanted to" I do have chai tea bags but I have heard that Leaf Tea does taste nicer so now I have the chance to give it a try. 


Thank You for reading.



Victoria 

Comments

Popular Posts