Beauty Haul



Payday has arrived so of course I just HAD to do some shopping, for once I didn't buy too much though, I have been debating about getting the La Roche Posay "Effaclar Duo" cream but I'm still not sure so if anyone has tried it please do tell me what your opinions on it are. £15.50 is a little too much to be spending if I'm not 100% sure about something. 

You might notice a running theme in this haul. First of all I will start off with my purchases from Boots and Superdrug 

Garnier Micellar cleansing water: Boots £3.99 (Normally £4.99) 
Yes to... Grapefruit face wipes: Boots £2.66 (Normally £3.99)
Soap & Glory Fab Pore face wipes: Boots £3.00 (Normally £4.50)
Deep Action Pore Cleansing Pads: Superdrug £1.47 (original price unknown)
Total: £11.12, should have been around £15/£16


Now moving onto what I found in the poundshop
24 sample sachets of Loreal Total repair shampoo
Nose Strips
2 Maybelline Baby lips lip balms- Cherry Velvet and Mango Pie, these are both SPF20

I am going to be on the look out for more of the baby lips lip balms in the pound shop as they are getting some that we don't have in Boots or Superdrug. 

 For once I have managed to spend less than £20 on beauty products, I have to say I'm impressed with myself right now. 

Thank you for reading. 


Victoria


Comments

Popular Posts