Magazine Sample Sachets, hit or miss?

Bit of a random post today but a few days ago I was on the bus home and I overheard some girls behind me, now normally I have my music on- I don't make a habit of listening in to conversations, but one girl mentioned something about how she doesn't see why people would keep the sample sachets that can come in a lot of magazines.

Obviously that is her own personal opinion but I have found those sachets can come in handy, not only are they good for you to test products out but say for example if you ran out of shampoo and you had just run a bath- if you have a few samples you would be able to make use of them, or if you were going somewhere over night, they wouldn't take up a lot of room in your toiletries bag which is always a bonus and you don't have to worry about going out buying travel sized  bottles to fill up.

I have managed to collect a reasonable sized pile of sachets
So the foundation sachets are a bit silly in comparison with the rest as you only get a very small amount in there and it's always a similar shade making it hard for people to actually sample properly, but moisturisers, shampoo, conditioner I would keep hold of those because you never know when you are going to need them.

Foundation sachets might come in handy if you are doing someone's make up and it matches their skin tone and type, but other than that they are my least collected. 

Do you keep the sample sachets that come in magazines? 

Thank you for reading


Victoria

Comments

  1. I keep all of mine...mostly to use when travelling, but also because I quite like the idea of having a ''Chanel Foundation' sample in my make-up collection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe well I don't blame you for wanting to keep a sample of a Chanel foundation :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts