Updated Sinful Colors nail varnish Collection

Quite a while back I did a post on my Sinful Colors Collection, since then I have added a couple more colours to my collection- And got hold of some nail wheels (thank god for a Sally's opening up in town- the other one is just on the outskirts and would require 2 buses to get there).

This is something I originally planned on doing as a video for my YouTube channel but unfortunately I haven't yet had the chance to film that video, I have however taken pictures to go along with it for this blog post (it just so happens that this post is up a lot sooner than the video will be)


Now without too much rambling I will jump straight in. 

Clockwise: 
Courtney Orange, Rich in Heart, Hottie, UFO, Frenzy, Nail Junkie, Boogie Nights, Mama San, Rise and Shine, Winterberry, Cinderella and finally Pumpkin Spice.
I had originally planned to start the post with a picture of them each with 1 coat but that one has vanished somewhere, but as you can see most of them look amazing with just two coats, with the odd exception- UFO is very pale, Boogie Nights is unfortunately streaky and thin so would require a few more coats and while Cinderella is a stunning colour in the bottle I don't think it translates as well on the nail, I also found it to take forever to dry- even the morning after I found it to be quite "tacky" and not fully set so I am quite disappointed with that- although I have a friend who has used it and she says it is fine for her so mine might be one of those few "bad ones" 

I'm not sure if this is the case for all Boots stores but my local Boots seems to have lost the little "Sinful Colors" stand so I am now on the look out for where else might sell them- I know that you can sometimes find them in Poundshops, so if anyone has seen them anywhere else (not online, I prefer to be able to look at a product in "person" so I can decide if I want to buy it or not)

Which is your favourite from the Sinful Colors range? 
Out of my collection my favourites to wear are Rich in Heart and Winterberry, but to look at I would have to choose Hottie and Courtney Orange 

Thank you for reading. 


Victoria
xx






Comments

Popular Posts