Where have I been?

Wow it has been a long while since I last posted on my blog.

Mainly it is because I had to get a new laptop- I know that is no excuse really as how hard is it to log back into a website on another laptop? not hard at all really.

But then there has been some personal issues to deal with- I don't want to get all mopey and "woe is me" but I lost my blogging motivation in the middle of it all.
I have however started making YouTube videos again so if you want to check those out then feel free to go over and subscribe if you like them.

I do plan on posting on here more often now, I have a few ideas in mind so some new posts should be up shortly.

If there is anything you would like to see either on here or on my YouTube then do please leave a comment and let me know.


Can't wait to be back with more posts soon.


Thank you for reading


Victoria xx

Comments

Popular Posts