I think by now most people have given up on the whole "resolution" thing- I mean how many people actually stick to them? not many I can guess.
So like many other people I have seen on the internet I am going to see this as more of a bucket list/goals/to do list for the year as then I think I have more of a chance of sticking to it.
- Make more time for my friends and family.
- Post at least 1 blog post and 1 youtube video a week
- Get a passport!
- Travel more- whether it is in the same country or another country.
- Do my driving lessons and get through my test
- Get a new job- I like my job but it's not enough hours to have a proper life at 26 years old
- Start working out again
- Eat healthier- I don't exactly eat a lot of crap, but sometimes I don't eat enough and even though I know I shouldn't I find it easier to grab a pack of crisps- usually "low calorie" ones if that makes it any better- it really doesn't does it?
- Get my bedroom fully decorated.
- Have another wardrobe clear-out; I do have these every 6 months or so but I think I might do them more regular.
- Read more books- I used to read a lot and just recently I have stopped reading so many books, so I will target myself to 2 a month in the hopes that I end up reading more.
- Network more- as I am wanting to take this Blog and my youtube more serious, I do need to start networking and getting myself "known"
I think that's it for now, a list of 12 is good to be going on with for now, and then for every goal that I reach then I can add more to my list.
What are your goals for 2015 if you have them?
Thank you for reading