Goals for 2015

At the beginning of the month I uploaded the "Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015" post and I touched on a few of my "resolutions" we are now almost 2 weeks into the new year so I have managed to think of actual goals to achieve this year instead of having a few vague ideas.

I think by now most people have given up on the whole "resolution" thing- I mean how many people actually stick to them? not many I can guess.

So like many other people I have seen on the internet I am going to see this as more of a bucket list/goals/to do list for the year as then I think I have more of a chance of sticking to it.


  1. Make more time for my friends and family. 
  2. Post at least 1 blog post and 1 youtube video a week
  3. Get a passport!
  4. Travel more- whether it is in the same country or another country. 
  5. Do my driving lessons and get through my test
  6. Get a new job- I like my job but it's not enough hours to have a proper life at 26 years old
  7. Start working out again 
  8. Eat healthier- I don't exactly eat a lot of crap, but sometimes I don't eat enough and even though I know I shouldn't I find it easier to grab a pack of crisps- usually "low calorie" ones if that makes it any better- it really doesn't does it? 
  9. Get my bedroom fully decorated. 
  10. Have another wardrobe clear-out; I do have these every 6 months or so but I think I might do them more regular. 
  11. Read more books- I used to read a lot and just recently I have stopped reading so many books, so I will target myself to 2 a month in the hopes that I end up reading more. 
  12. Network more- as I am wanting to take this Blog and my youtube more serious, I do need to start networking and getting myself "known" 
I think that's it for now, a list of 12 is good to be going on with for now, and then for every goal that I reach then I can add more to my list. 

What are your goals for 2015 if you have them?


Thank you for reading 


Victoria 
xx

Comments

  1. They sound like great goals, I hope you achieve them all :)
    www.bellaraeblabber.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts