Sunday, 11 January 2015

Health and Fitness in 2015

Last year I did a post about wanting to do monthly posts about my health and fitness, obviously as we can see that didn't happen.

Unfortunately I had my house flooded in August and we only just completed the repairs and renovation the week before Christmas, you might wonder why that would affect my health and fitness, well for one the downstairs resembled a building site, in all honesty it wasn't really inhabitable so I had lost the use of the living room to work out in.
Then on top of that I honestly didn't have the time to go to the gym, sorting out the downstairs took up so much time I was pretty shocked to be honest, I didn't think it would be so extensive, and this was just the planning of what we needed doing.
I don't want to get too much into it- I would be here for hours and it would get boring, so my health suffered as well, as it is I have asthma anyway, because of the dust and debris from downstairs, even just passing through the kitchen affected my breathing so I knew there was no way I would be able to do a proper work out session at the gym without keeling over unable to breathe properly.

As we have finished the renovations I am now able to start using the living room to work out so that will be commencing ASAP, I am thinking of asking one of my friends if she would like to join the gym with me so we could go on a weekend as I know she is wanting to lose weight as well.

I will be honest I have managed to maintain my weight which is good, but I was starting to feel really good about myself as I could feel and see myself toning up and now I have noticed that while my weight is still what it was, I am lacking the definition that I was starting to get.

I'm not sure how often I will post updates on this topic but I will most likely do them every couple months, I am wanting to get back into shape- I have noticed I have been feeling very lethargic recently and it does not sit well with me.

So back on the healthy eating and juices/smoothies and back to working out :)

Here's to a healthier 2015

Thank you for reading this long ramble


Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment