Sunday, 15 February 2015

25 Random Facts About Me


I wasn't sure what kind of blog post I wanted to put up this week. All I knew was that I hadn't had any time during the week to prepare anything "proper", but I still wanted to get something up.
I knew that I was going to upload a 25 facts about me video over on my youtube so I thought "hey why don't you just do a typed up version so you can go into more detail if you want" so that is what I am doing now, and at least you will get to find out a little more about me :).

If you want you can watch the video here:

So without too much rambling let's get started.

  1. I am 26 years old (my birthday was 15th January)
  2. I was born 2 weeks early and people have always said that might be a contributing factor as to why I am always in a rush to get things done and particular at keeping to time
  3. A long time ago I once ate almost an entire cake to myself- it wasn't a small one either, so that and dancing around with friends at a sleepover left me feeling pretty ill. 
  4. I do not like chocolate, in the form of a chocolate bar, I love hot chocolate but I don't like to eat bars of chocolate unless it's white chocolate and I have a craving for it
  5. I hate the smell and taste of coffee, if I ever have to make it for anyone I will hold my breath as it makes me feel ill- not good when you love starbucks 
  6. I am obsessed with Tea, I have so many different types 
  7. I also have an obsession with collecting tea cups and mugs
  8. I have tried to do the whole youtube/blogging thing a fair few times in the past but due to a lack of self confidence it never worked out, This is probably the longest I have lasted. 
  9. I have 2 siblings, 1 older brother and 1 younger sister
  10. I have been engaged before, at the time we were in a serious relationship (we had been together for around 5 years) but due to being so young it didn't work out.
  11. I prefer to eat dry cereal 
  12. Aside from fruit my favourite dessert has to be cheesecake 
  13. I LOVE the smell of books, I could just sit in a book store for hours.
  14. My favourite band when I was younger was Boyzone so when I got to see them a couple of years ago it was quite an emotional night for me. 
  15. My natural hair colour is ginger, I have a love hate relationship with it, sometimes I like it, other times I hate it 
  16. I do like to colour my hair a lot, the colours I have been are.. Red, Black, Brown, Blonde, Blue, Pink, Purple, Greenish, Black with Blue, Black with red, Blonde with blue, Blonde with Pink, Blonde with green, Blonde with Purple, Pink/Peach, Blue/pink, Pink/purple and now back to Blonde with a silver/purple tone running through.
  17. I actually can't swim at all
  18. My all time favourite tv show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer 
  19. I love reading, 
  20. I used to have 13 piercings but a lot of them have been taken out
  21. I currently have 5 tattoos but I do want more 
  22. I am allergic to cats which is annoying because I do like them
  23. I am petrified of spiders, I once thought I had been bitten by one so I was convinced something bad was going to happen to me, 
  24. At the moment my favourite tea is Peppermint Tea
  25. I have a bit of an obsession with stationary, I always end up buying a new notebook or something even if I don't need it. 
So there you have it, those are 25 random facts about me, if you want to do this then go ahead and leave a link to it in the comments below so I can check it out :)

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked this little insight to me 

Victoria 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment