Beauty Blender cleaner


Ok anyone who has ever owned a beauty blender (or whatever you want to call them) is pretty familiar with how awkward they can be to clean fully, I have had a few and there has always been stubborn stains left over from concealer and foundation.

I'm not going to lie, the staining issue had me stop using mine, because even though I kept it clean it just wasn't clean enough

Well I do believe I have now found an extremely affordable beauty tool to help clean them completely.

Before
So it doesn't look too bad, I know, but that is as clean as I have been able to get it and I really didn't want to get rid of it. 

After
I mean come on, look at the difference (please excuse the shape of it, I had literally just got it clean) it looks almost brand new again. 

So what was the beauty tool I used? 
Would you believe it was a facial exfoliator from Primark for £1,50, yep that's right. 
This baby right here, it has tiny rubber bristles that help to dislodge stubborn stains. I'm not sure how it would work if your sponge was really dirty but for £1.50 it's a bargain and bloody good too. It's not too bad at cleaning brushes- I think the bristles need to be a little harder for that to work properly. 

All I do with this is run the tap and soak my beauty sponge then I apply some shampoo onto the exfoliator and then rub my beauty sponge all over, focussing on the areas that need it the most. 
The best thing is, it doesn't take too long to do, a couple of minutes and it will be a lot cleaner than when you started. 

So there you have it, if you have a beauty blender and have a Primark nearby pop in and pick one of these up to give it a go. 


I hope you liked this post. 










Comments

Popular Posts